Gerkros Cozy Mann 60/95 tdc Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Gerkros Cozy Mann 60/95 tdc Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||83.6%|
|Model||Cozy Mann 60/95 tdc|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||17.58 - 27.84|
|Manufactured From/To||1988 - current|
The Gerkros Cozy Mann 60/95 tdc is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 83.6%.
The Cozy Mann 60/95 tdc is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 27.84kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Gerkros Boilers to the Cozy Mann 60/95 tdc
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Gerkros Cozy Mann 50/70 fdc - 84.2% Efficient
- Gerkros Gem fdc 50/70 - 84.2% Efficient
- Gerkros Gem Top Cleaner 60/95 - 83.6% Efficient
- Gerkros Gem Top Cleaner 90/120 - 83.2% Efficient
- Gerkros Cozy Mann 90/120 tdc - 83.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient