Mistral CKUT4 35/40 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Mistral CKUT4 35/40 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||93.0%|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||35 - 40|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Mistral CKUT4 35/40 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 93.0%.
The CKUT4 35/40 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 40kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Mistral Boilers to the CKUT4 35/40
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF COD3 27/35 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CBH 2 20/27 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CBH 1 15/20 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CS4 35/42 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CS3 27/35 - 94.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient