Glow-worm Ultracom 30hxi Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Glow-worm Ultracom 30hxi Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.6%|
|Output (kW)||28.17 - 28.17|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Glow-worm Ultracom 30hxi is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.6%.
The Ultracom 30hxi is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 28.17kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Glow-worm Boilers to the Ultracom 30hxi
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Glow-worm Ultracom 38hxi - 90.8% Efficient
- Glow-worm 38hxi - 90.8% Efficient
- Glow-worm Flexicom 12hx - 90.7% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30hxi - 90.6% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultracom 30sxi - 90.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient