Sime Ecomfort 35 HE LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Sime Ecomfort 35 HE Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||88.3%|
|Model||Ecomfort 35 HE|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||33.5 - 33.5|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Sime Ecomfort 35 HE is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 88.3%.
The Ecomfort 35 HE is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 33.5kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Ecomfort 35 HE
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle HM 35 - 92.6% Efficient
- Sime Brava DGT HE 35 - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Meridian HE 25 - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 25 - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Brava DGT HE 25 - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient