Mistral Boilers CODMC5 41/50 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Mistral Boilers CODMC5 41/50 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.5%|
|Manufacturer||Mistral Boilers Boilers|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||41 - 50|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Mistral Boilers CODMC5 41/50 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.5%.
The CODMC5 41/50 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 50kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Mistral Boilers Boilers to the CODMC5 41/50
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Mistral Boilers CMC7 58/68 - 89.5% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers CODMC6 50/58 - 89.5% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers CODMC7 58/68 - 89.5% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers CMC5 41/50 - 89.5% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers CMC6 50/58 - 89.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient