Trianco Contractor Utility HE 130/180 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Trianco Contractor Utility HE 130/180 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.4%|
|Model||Contractor Utility HE 130/180|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||41.4 - 53.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Trianco Contractor Utility HE 130/180 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.4%.
The Contractor Utility HE 130/180 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 53.0kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Trianco Boilers to the Contractor Utility HE 130/180
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Trianco Eurostar Premier 50/90 Condensing System Boiler - 92.5% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Premier External 50/90 - 92.5% Efficient
- Trianco Eurotrader Premier 50/90 - 92.5% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Premier 50/90 50/90 Condensing Boiler - 92.5% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Premier External 100/125 - 91.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient