Sime Ecomfort System Plus 25 HE LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sime Ecomfort System Plus 25 HE Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.7%|
|Model||Ecomfort System Plus 25 HE|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||25.0 - 25.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Sime Ecomfort System Plus 25 HE is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.7%.
The Ecomfort System Plus 25 HE is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 25.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Ecomfort System Plus 25 HE
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle HM 35T - 92.7% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 25T - 92.3% Efficient
- Sime Format DGT HE 12 System - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 35R - 92.0% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 35R M - 92.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient