Potterton Promax System 24 HE Plus LPG Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton Promax System 24 HE Plus LPG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||93.2%|
|Model||Promax System 24 HE Plus LPG|
|Output (kW)||24.0 - 24.0|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 41-592-11|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - 2012|
The Potterton Promax System 24 HE Plus LPG is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 93.2%.
The Promax System 24 HE Plus LPG is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Potterton Boilers to the Promax System 24 HE Plus LPG
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton Performa System 18 HE - 87.3% Efficient
- Potterton Performa System 28 HE - 87.2% Efficient
- Potterton Performa System 24 HE - 87.2% Efficient
- Potterton Performa System 12 HE - 86.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient