Firebird Enviromax Combi C20kW Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Firebird Enviromax Combi C20kW Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.0%|
|Model||Enviromax Combi C20kW|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||15 - 20|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Firebird Enviromax Combi C20kW is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.0%.
The Enviromax Combi C20kW is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 20kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Firebird Boilers to the Enviromax Combi C20kW
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Firebird Enviromax Combi C26kW - 92.0% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Combipac C26kW - 92.0% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Combipac C20kW - 92.0% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Combi C35kW - 91.6% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Combipac C35kW - 91.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient