Baxi Megaflo System 18 HE LPG LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Baxi Megaflo System 18 HE LPG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||93.2%|
|Model||Megaflo System 18 HE LPG|
|Output (kW)||18.0 - 18.0|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 47-075-61|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - 2012|
The Baxi Megaflo System 18 HE LPG is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 93.2%.
The Megaflo System 18 HE LPG is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 18.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Baxi Boilers to the Megaflo System 18 HE LPG
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Megaflo System 32 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo 2 System 15 Compact GA - 92.6% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo 2 System 18 Compact GA - 92.6% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo 2 System 12 Compact GA - 92.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient