Baxi Megaflo System 28 HE LPG LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Baxi Megaflo System 28 HE LPG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||93.2%|
|Model||Megaflo System 28 HE LPG|
|Output (kW)||28 - 28|
|Boiler ID||GC No 47-075-62|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - 2012|
The Baxi Megaflo System 28 HE LPG is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 93.2%.
The Megaflo System 28 HE LPG is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 28kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Baxi Boilers to the Megaflo System 28 HE LPG
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Megaflo System 32 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 18 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo 2 System 15 Compact GA - 92.6% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo 2 System 18 Compact GA - 92.6% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo 2 System 12 Compact GA - 92.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient