Glow-worm Ultracom 2 18sxi LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Glow-worm Ultracom 2 18sxi Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.1%|
|Model||Ultracom 2 18sxi|
|Output (kW)||18.2 - 18.2|
|Manufactured From/To||2010 - current|
The Glow-worm Ultracom 2 18sxi is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.1%.
The Ultracom 2 18sxi is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 18.2kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Glow-worm Boilers to the Ultracom 2 18sxi
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Glow-worm Ultracom 2 30sxi - 92.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultracom 38hxi - 92.4% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30sxi - 92.2% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30hxi - 92.2% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultracom 30hxi - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient