Firebird Silver Utility C20kW Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Firebird Silver Utility C20kW Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||93.8%|
|Model||Silver Utility C20kW|
|Output (kW)||15 - 20|
|Manufactured From/To||2010 - current|
The Firebird Silver Utility C20kW is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 93.8%.
The Silver Utility C20kW is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 20kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Similar Firebird Boilers to the Silver Utility C20kW
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Firebird Enviromax Popular C12/18KW - 95.2% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Heatpac C12/18 kW - 95.2% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Systempac C20kW - 94.8% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Popular C20kW - 94.8% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Heatpac C20kW - 94.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient