Baxi Duo-tec 2 Combi 24 GA LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Baxi Duo-tec 2 Combi 24 GA Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.4%|
|Model||Duo-tec 2 Combi 24 GA|
|Output (kW)||20 - 20|
|Manufactured From/To||2011 - current|
The Baxi Duo-tec 2 Combi 24 GA is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.4%.
The Duo-tec 2 Combi 24 GA is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 20kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Baxi Boilers to the Duo-tec 2 Combi 24 GA
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 33 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 24 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Duo-tec 2 Combi 33 GA - 92.5% Efficient
- Baxi Neta-tec Plus 33 GA - 92.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient