Fondital Antea KR 24 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fondital Antea KR 24 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.6%|
|Model||Antea KR 24|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||22.9 - 22.9|
|Manufactured From/To||2011 - current|
The Fondital Antea KR 24 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.6%.
The Antea KR 24 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 22.9kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Fondital Boilers to the Antea KR 24
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KR 55 Line Tech - 91.9% Efficient
- Fondital Itaca KR 32 - 91.4% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KRB 32 Line Tech - 91.3% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KR 32 Line Tech - 91.3% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KRB 28 Line Tech - 91.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient