Sime Murelle HM 25T Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sime Murelle HM 25T Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.8%|
|Model||Murelle HM 25T|
|Output (kW)||23.9 - 23.9|
|Manufactured From/To||2011 - current|
The Sime Murelle HM 25T is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.8%.
The Murelle HM 25T is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.9kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Murelle HM 25T
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle HE 35 System - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 35T - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle EV HE 35 T - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle EV HE 35 System - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 35 BFT - 90.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient