Rotex GSU 520SF-e LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Rotex GSU 520SF-e Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.5%|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||20 - 20|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Rotex GSU 520SF-e is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.5%.
The GSU 520SF-e is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 20kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Rotex Boilers to the GSU 520SF-e
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Rotex GSU 320F-e - 92.3% Efficient
- Rotex GSU 535F-e - 92.0% Efficient
- Rotex GCU 25 F - 91.4% Efficient
- Rotex GSU 25 F - 91.4% Efficient
- Rotex GSU 530SF-e - 91.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient