The White Boiler Company WH130 (T) LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
The White Boiler Company WH130 (T) Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.8%|
|Manufacturer||The White Boiler Company Boilers|
|Output (kW)||29 - 29|
|Manufactured From/To||2011 - current|
The The White Boiler Company WH130 (T) is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.8%.
The WH130 (T) is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar The White Boiler Company Boilers to the WH130 (T)
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- The White Boiler Company CSE30 (T) - 91.9% Efficient
- The White Boiler Company WH100 (T) - 91.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient