Vaillant ecoTEC plus 630 VU GB 306/5-5 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Vaillant ecoTEC plus 630 VU GB 306/5-5 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.5%|
|Model||ecoTEC plus 630 VU GB 306/5-5|
|Output (kW)||30.4 - 30.4|
|Boiler ID||GC 47-044-67|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The Vaillant ecoTEC plus 630 VU GB 306/5-5 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.5%.
The ecoTEC plus 630 VU GB 306/5-5 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 30.4kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Vaillant Boilers to the ecoTEC plus 630 VU GB 306/5-5
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 618 VU GB 186/5-5 - 92.7% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecomax 635 E - 92.6% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecomax 613/2E - 92.4% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecomax 618/2E - 92.4% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 618 LPG - 92.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient