Fondital Antea KC 28 Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fondital Antea KC 28 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.5%|
|Model||Antea KC 28|
|Output (kW)||25.4 - 25.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2011 - current|
The Fondital Antea KC 28 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.5%.
The Antea KC 28 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 25.4kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Fondital Boilers to the Antea KC 28
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KC 32 Line Tech - 90.1% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KC 24 Line Tech - 90.0% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KC 28 Line Tech - 90.0% Efficient
- Fondital Itaca KC 32 - 89.7% Efficient
- Fondital Itaca KC 28 - 89.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient