Worcester Greenstar 28 CDi Compact LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Worcester Greenstar 28 CDi Compact Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.6%|
|Model||Greenstar 28 CDi Compact|
|Output (kW)||24 - 24|
|Manufactured From/To||2012 - current|
The Worcester Greenstar 28 CDi Compact is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.6%.
The Greenstar 28 CDi Compact is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Greenstar 28 CDi Compact
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar 30 Si Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 25 Si Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 32 CDi Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 36 CDi Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar R 35 HE plus Combi - 92.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient