Sime Meridian HE 30 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Sime Meridian HE 30 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.3%|
|Model||Meridian HE 30|
|Output (kW)||28.9 - 28.9|
|Manufactured From/To||2013 - current|
The Sime Meridian HE 30 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.3%.
The Meridian HE 30 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28.9kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Meridian HE 30
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle HE 30/55 BF - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle EV HE 30/55 - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Brava DGT HE 35 - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 35 BF - 90.7% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 35 - 90.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient