Baxi Avanta Plus 28c Combi Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Baxi Avanta Plus 28c Combi Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.4%|
|Model||Avanta Plus 28c Combi|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||21.6 - 21.6|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The Baxi Avanta Plus 28c Combi is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.4%.
The Avanta Plus 28c Combi is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 21.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Baxi Boilers to the Avanta Plus 28c Combi
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Platinum 2 Combi 40 GA - 91.1% Efficient
- Baxi Platinum 2 Combi 28 GA - 91.1% Efficient
- Baxi Platinum 2 Combi 33 GA - 91.1% Efficient
- Baxi Neta-tec Combi 24 GA - 91.1% Efficient
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 24 HE A - 91.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient