Worcester Greenstar 30 I System Compact Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Worcester Greenstar 30 I System Compact Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.3%|
|Model||Greenstar 30 I System Compact|
|Output (kW)||30 - 30|
|Manufactured From/To||2013 - current|
The Worcester Greenstar 30 I System Compact is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.3%.
The Greenstar 30 I System Compact is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 30kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Greenstar 30 I System Compact
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar ZB 7-28 HE - 90.7% Efficient
- Worcester Bosch/British Gas CS1 ZB 7-28A - 90.7% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar HE ZB 7-27A - 90.7% Efficient
- Worcester Bosch/British Gas ICS1 ZSBR 7-28A - 90.7% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 29HE Conventional ZB 7-29 - 90.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient