FREE Boiler Grants
Boiler grants are funded by the energy companies under the government’s ECO scheme. A grant could provide up to 100% of the money for a brand new A rated boiler.
The ECO (Energy Company Obligation) scheme was introduced by the government to help families on low incomes to reduce their energy bills by helping them to install new A rated boilers (or insulation). The scheme is open to households in England, Wales and Scotland for gas, oil and LPG boilers.
Why use Boiler Grants?
- Apply in less than 3 minutes
- 100% free grants available
- Save money with a new A rated boiler
How does it work?
If you meet the criteria set out by the government you could be eligible for a free boiler grant. For example, you need to be either a homeowner or private tenant with the landlord’s permission and in receipt of certain benefits. Grants vary in value but in some cases can cover up to 100% of the cost of your new boiler. Apply for a FREE boiler grant now.
- Complete a quick, simple form It only takes a few minutes to complete the simple online form.
- Friendly Support You’ll then be contacted by telephone to confirm your details and assess your eligibility for a boiler grant.
- Final Assessment The final stage is a visit by a qualified surveyor who will recommend the best solution for your home.
- New A rated Boiler Installed A qualified and industry accredited installer will fit your new boiler.