FREE Electric Storage Heater Grants
Grants are funded by the energy companies under the government’s ECO scheme. A grant could provide up to 100% of the money for a brand new A rated boiler or storage heaters.
The ECO (Energy Company Obligation) scheme was introduced by the government to help families on low incomes to reduce their energy bills by helping them to install new A rated boilers, heaters (or insulation). The scheme is open to households in England, Wales and Scotland.
Why use Boiler Grants?
- Apply in less than 3 minutes
- 100% free grants available
- Upgrade your storage heaters
How does it work?
If you meet the criteria set out by the government you could be eligible for a free electric storage heater grant. For example, you need to be either a homeowner or private tenant with the landlord’s permission and in receipt of certain benefits. Grants vary in value but in some cases can cover up to 100% of the cost of your new electric storage heater. Apply for a FREE electric storage heater grant now.
- Complete a quick, simple form It only takes a few minutes to complete the simple online form.
- Friendly Support You’ll then be contacted by telephone to confirm your details and assess your eligibility for an electric storage heater grant.
- Final Assessment The final stage is a visit by a qualified surveyor who will recommend the best solution for your home.
- A qualified and industry accredited installer will fit your new electric storage heaters.