Servowarm Elite 21 Plus Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Servowarm Elite 21 Plus Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.5%|
|Model||Elite 21 Plus|
|Output (kW)||10.3 - 17|
|Boiler ID||GC No 41.555.13|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - current|
The Servowarm Elite 21 Plus is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.5%.
The Elite 21 Plus is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 17kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Servowarm Boilers to the Elite 21 Plus
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Servowarm Elite 21 - 86.5% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite HE 50 - 85.1% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite HE 70/80 - 84.7% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite HE 40 - 84.4% Efficient
- Servowarm Elite HE 30 - 84.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient